***Postponed due to new government restrictions****
Fab Nobs Theatre is excited to welcome back Fab Nobs Juniors to the Fab Factory this school holidays! Bookings are essential, and spaces are limited to allow for social distancing, so please get in contact via email@example.com to book your child’s place.
Participants will workshop scenes, songs, and choreography from a fun contemporary musical.
- Friday 10th July 9:30- 5:30pm (8-12 year olds)
- Saturday 11th July 9:30-5:30pm (13-18 year olds)
WHAT TO BRING:
- Appropriate footwear for dancing
- A jacket
- Lunch and snacks
- Labelled water bottle
- Pencil case – pen, pencil, highlighter, eraser
The Fab Factory – 33 Industry Place Bayswater.
Cleaning and Preparation of the Venue – Fab Factory
- Conduct a clean of all contact surfaces and objects, e.g. counters, tables, doors, handles, keyboards, taps, chairs, tables, handrails, switches etc
- Steam-mop floors
- During workshop, keep both external doors open to allow air flow
Venue set up for appropriate number of people and physical distancing
- Ensured our venue is set up to adhere to physical distancing (1.5 m – hence maximum nbr of 20)
- A limit of 20 patrons per separate space (not including staff)
- Optimise physical distancing in the layout by reviewing entry and exit points, flow of participants and location of hand sanitiser. We will mark queueing spots outside Stage door entry. Hand sanitizer will be placed outside stage door entrance.
- The entrance will be staffed to supervise arrival and ‘signing in and out’. The other two staff members will remain inside supervising participants.
Parents will not be permitted to enter the venue. They will sign their child in and out before their child enters and exits– maintaining social distance
Guidelines for the day:
- Implement procedures to ensure physical distancing, including placing floor or wall markings or signs to identify 1.5 metres distance between people. – These spots will be marked on the floor. Chairs will initially be placed on each cross.
- Participants will be given their own set of scripts/materials for the day. No sharing of materials is to take place.
- Participants are to bring their own LABELLED drink bottle
- Participants are to bring their own lunch and snacks. No sharing of food permitted.
- Participants MUST stay home if they are feeling unwell.
- If the participant is unwell and not able to attend, a full refund will be given.
- You are encouraged to download the COVIDSafe App to assist contact tracing.
- If we believe your son/daughter is unwell, he/she will be given a face mask and placed in a separate space away from the other participants. Parents will be contacted and asked to take the participant home.